Domains are the Missing Links
People coming on the web for the first time are met with many opportunities, much information and for the most part, are intensely confused and perplexed about what to do, where to go, what to buy, who to follow and all of the other things that lead to total and complete frustration. Having been there and done all that, I for one can speak clearly the truth about the scope of the net. Before 2003, I was busy working a job. I had never sat in front of a computer screen before that time and my very first computer, a Gateway, was like something out of this world to me. Therefore, setting on the path to find some semblance of reality was a process that led to spending untold thousands of dollars all which went to nowhere and did absolutely nothing. Frustrating, anger, confusion and hostility played an important role in my Internet career back in those days. I spent way more money than I ever got in returns and fell for literally every gimmick and gadget on the web in order to figure out that none of them worked at all, and the majority of those (so called) Internet marketing tools were nothing more than scams and lies. Have I done all this that I write about here, oh yeah!
Along Came my First Domain Name
I became associated with some people on the web that actually knew what they were doing, and I followed them closely, learning all of the systems, techniques and ways that they had before them in order to achieve success online. Unbeknownst to me, however, many of these people that were teaching these Internet marketing courses were talking about how to do all of this Internet marketing stuff; however, they were not making any money either! OMG! Was the entire Internet based on nothing but lies, hype, scam and people talking a lot, and meaning nothing? For sure! Whether we want to admit it or not, that is the Internet! About 99.9% of the stuff you see on the world wide web of deceit, is just that. Lies, crap and BS! There, I have actually told the truth on the web. Something that most will not ever do!
The Truth About Domain Names
The absolute and total truth about domain names is this. They can be the most valuable tool you will ever own/rent while on the web. Just BUYING the domain means nothing. Just HOSTING the domain means nothing. Having a GOOD DOMAIN NAME is total and complete BS UNLESS you do one simple thing. Learn how to build, create and promote that domain using hosting, original content, creative writing and logical and intuitive thinking and reasoning to bring it all together. NO domain that you buy will be worth the price of admission unless you learn how to use it. Another truth today from The Wildcat SEO Master!
The Pros and Cons of Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master
As promised in an earlier article here on The Domain Blog, I told the reader that I would offer the insider look at the domain and hosting accounts that I offer. This will not be some sugar coated advertising scheme and scam to sell domains and hosting. This will be a down in the trenches look at what I offer in the way of domains, hosting, email, ssl, websites, wordpress, online file storage, image hosting and other valuable Internet marketing tools and systems that anyone can use to build whatever it is they are promoting more successfully on the web. You will get no BS here, only the facts, as clear as possibly can be stated about what you will be purchasing IF you buy from Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master.
- Domains-are offered for sale at competitive pricing. I have a small amount of control over the domains and hosting systems that I offer. I have chosen to make these the lowest possible pricing in order to give the purchaser the best deals I can.
- Hosting-The same applies to the hosting services provided. Whether Cpanel, Plesk, Shared or Virtual Hosting, the prices are set to be competitive in the industry and the best deal that I can make to you.
- Email-Email, no matter where you buy it is always less than what you desire to have. Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master is no different. The email system offered for free in the Cpanel hosting package is good. As a matter of fact, it is what we use here. I do not buy email programs at all, no matter what the customer support tells you. I have always done quite well with Cpanel email to date, and will continue using it. However, if you need to purchase email programs, we do supply those as well. The choice is yours to make.
- SSL Security Certificates-Quite frankly, I am a little pissed off about having to buy SSL security certificates, But, it would seem in today’s Internet world, that is the way it is heading. Having the little https:// in front of a website seems to keep the big socialist on the web happy, so we have to do it, (I guess). But, I will say that they pricing structure at Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master is competitive in this area as well.
- Website Builders-Website builders come and they go. Basically, any website template, even a blank EditPlus document, when properly created, will suffice as far as a website is concerned. Fancy and decorative looking websites, even though they look good, are often the very worst for website promoting on the web. As stated before, its the quality content that is added to the template that makes the difference. It is NOT what the site looks and feels like!
- Wordpress Hosting-Obviously, the blogging system from Wordpress is a most popular one which offers nearly all that one needs in form and functionality. This author has some issues with Wordpress as the hidden links all go back to Wordpress.com which is something that you will learn at a later date here, will be important in creating a web of links that return to the site being promoted. Personally, unless I am being paid for my skill at promoting websites, I do not choose to promote for others!
- Online File Storage-One important aspects of owning a domain along with a hosting account lies in the fact that saving information is imperative. As stated before in other articles, if you choose to host your information using third party providers, then surely you will run the ultimate risk of losing that information. You will lose information here ONLY if the server fails, or you do not pay your bill! I have never been with a hosting company yet that has failed with a server system. Therefore, keeping your information safe is a good bet here.
- Customer Support-This is one area that deserves special attention when you do business with Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master. In case you do not know this yet, I am a reseller for Wild West Domains. This is a subsidiary organization for affiliates of Godaddy.com In other words I sell domains and hosting for Godaddy.com Its as simple, and as complicated as this. I have found that the customer support at Godaddy.com is marginal at best. This is not be be critical at all. Most online customer support lacks something, and Godaddy.com is no exception. When you call, you will get canned responses from robotic customer support people that really do very little to solve your issue. They talk a big game, but in reality, YOU can figure out domain and hosting issues all by yourself! Just spend time, energy and effort in learning your system! Never depend on some call center person to solve your business issues for you. You will always lose!
There you have a complete rundown of the pros and cons of Domains by The Wildcat SEO Master. Be looking for more articles and insights coming soon, and by the way, if you would consider having access to a most comprehensive domain and hosting system created exclusively by The Wildcat SEO Master, see, the following information!
An important thing to consider. Will buying a domain and hosting service from The Wildcat SEO Master make you successful on the Internet? NO! There is no place on the Internet today where domains and hosting can be purchased with a built in success tag written in. YOU will be required to earn your keep here!
One Important Question Please!
Would you be interested in accessing a complete domain and hosting course? This course will cover all aspects from choosing a domain to conducting a successful search engine optimization campaign for any worthy endeavor on the web. The price for this incredible program will be as follows:
Purchase One Domain
Purchase One Hosting Account
For Just One Year!
Please fill out this Google form with your response. This will help me know whether or not to bring this incredible course to the public! Thanks in advance!